Skills for anyone to manage difficult situations.
In thePEACEapproach you'll learn tried and true strategies to manage difficult behaviour in any situation and not let anyone get in the way of you owning your life. With six modules and over 50 videos, you'll learn about how to take control and assert yourself under any conditions and get the most out of all of your interactions. Are you tired of trying the same thing over and over and not getting the result? If so, then this course if for you. Come with us and empower yourself today.
On this journey, you'll learn how to take steps to dismantle aggression in others, while assessing your own actions to equip you to handle anything that comes your way. Bonus? Our participants find that the skills they build in managing difficult behaviour improve their overall sense of wellbeing and the relationships with those they love most, too.
In this course you’ll develop strategies to:
- Foster better relationships
- Take control of your life
- Assert yourself
- Communicate more effectively
- Manage people
- Feel empowered
What you get:
- 6 weeks of course material including over 50 videos across 6 modules.
- Each module unlocked per week with worksheets and guided videos to ensure you have everything you need to make the most of your learning experience.
- A dedicated team available to answer your questions.
- Tried and true strategies that we've learnt through the School of Hard Knocks that anyone can use to own their behaviour, decisions and manage any situation proactively.
- The course is yours for life - retake the self-guided material as many times as you like!
- Exclusive access to our training portal.
- + 1hr Live Group Call per fortnight - capped group numbers to ensure you have the time and support you need to ask questions and understand the material fully.
- + Access to our private Facebook community for life which grants you access to live workshops in the future, exclusive additional material, top tips and support from others just like you in the Totally Proactive community!